Nemesis Conclusion part 2

Alas, I can’t play the Nemesis storyline at the moment because I haven’t a battitude.

Due to RNG, I had (notice the &quothad&quot) only obtained 1 throughout many years of play, and had used that one and only battitude to &quotupgrade&quot into an utterly livid bat one Hallowmas some years back. I have been flipping cards and playing the bat card ever since this &quotupgrade&quot (i.e. I have been doing this consistently for at least 2 years), and as befits someone called a jinx by her family (that’s the &quotnicest&quot of the names they call me), I have not acquired a battitude. I don’t know when I’ll get one again, but I’ll keep trying in the meantime.
edited by Lady Strange on 1/25/2020

I was finally able to get one at 4 in the morning today after a week of constant Flash Lay resets. It has been an enormously frustrating experience that made me paranoid of accidentally discarding the “Parliament of Bats” cards and made me swear off the inevitable Echo grind until I get one. It’s like games with lootbox / gacha mechanics, but it wastes your time instead of money, and is actually mandatory to continue the Ambition. I hope they provide an alternate option for the sake of players after me.

Think about it in this way: while you need to spend 10,000 echoes to continue the Ambition, it is all pointless unless you get a rare 5% success on a card that you never thought of as important before. May Dame Destiny favor the unfortunate souls.

Those still looking for a Bat with Attitude may find this user style helpful. No accidental bat discards allowed!
edited by Optimatum on 1/31/2020

The card ID for &quotA parliament of bats&quot is 11344, for those using an Opportunity Protector style.

So, one thing that disappoints me. There is no tracker for burning down the cage gardens in the past, so no special text when you return

You’re right. That is unfortunate, though it’s a minor (and probably fixable) issue.

I have killed a Master. I am not sure that I made the right choice. But I was committed and my choice was made. Now the deed is done. Should you wish to know the end of my indefatigable tale of vengeance, you may look here.