Need help with Ambition Nemesis – Consulting Bat

Good afternoon delicious friends,

I’m stumped. I went mad and found 2 of the places I needed but drat it all I am unable to discover a place of storm and skies or a place with coffee and fur. I’ve been mad twice more and have traveled to the Khanate but I just don’t seem to be able to discover my third needed place.

So now, with hat in hand I must beg aid before my above ground persona becomes as mad as my fallen London one.

May I please have a clue about what to be done?

Thank you.

This clue is so big, it’s practically the entire answer.

It’s not the Khanate. Different zailing destination where you can meet (with) Khanate diplomats (iirc).

For someone who doesn’t consult the wiki or other external sources this might actually be hard to figure out, so here are the answers in spoiler tags:

[spoiler]If you raise Recurring Dreams: What the Thunder Said to 15 and Stormy-Eyed to 19, you get to visit the Mind of a Long-Dead God whom some call Storm.

The Court of the Wakeful Eye is unlocked by following the story of the Dilmun Club (&quotAssociating with Radical Academics&quot) into the Fifth Coil of the Labyrinth of Tigers.[/spoiler]

The second one is not the place, it should be at Port Carnelian.
@delondrial, what do you mean with you traveled to the Khanate? That’s only a location in Sunless Sea. Which two locations have you been to? There are four but you only need three to progress.

D__n my memory xD Mona is right, of course!

Thank you for your help! I had a What the thunder said of 28 but only Stormyeyed of 14. I will go and look at the other option
edited by delondrial on 6/28/2020

D__n my memory too, because I’m busy getting Stormy-Eyed up again and can’t remember why. :)

[quote=delondrial]Thank you for your help! I had a What the thunder said of 28 but only Stormyeyed of 14. I will go and look at the other option
edited by delondrial on 6/28/2020[/quote]

It’s pretty easy to keep increasing stormy-eyed at Mutton Island!

Is there a trick for the card for the mind? I’ve been waiting almost a month to pull it & I’ve had both needed pre-req for AWHILE. I’ve only recently cared because I switched from HD to Nemesis about a month before HD was finished. But… now, no progress. So, just curious if I’ve missed something or if I have to bite it & go deal with the stripes (which I didn’t want to do).

The Mind of a Long-dead God is a pinned storylet not a card.

Where? I’ve never seen it. The wiki makes it sound like it’s a card draw that takes you to the mind. I am genuinely confused now. I am so sorry to be a bother.

The storylet that takes you into the mind is :-
The Thunder Takes Me Away
I see through eyes of rain…

It shows when you have What the Thunder Said 15 and Stormy-Eyed 19. As far as I know it appears everywhere in London.

[quote=lady ciel ]The storylet that takes you into the mind is :-
The Thunder Takes Me Away
I see through eyes of rain…

It shows when you have What the Thunder Said 15 and Stormy-Eyed 19. As far as I know it appears everywhere in London.[/quote]

I think I need to file a bug report… thank you for the help!!