need help; closed out The Rat Legion

[li]Hello all,
I just made a mistaken click, and I am really hoping that there is a way to get ‘The Rat Legion’ storylet back. I had reached progress of 5(+?), and the page that lists the 12_____ required for the reward (my journal entry &quotThe cause of it all&quot), and then accidentally clicked on the &quotother&quot choice, something to the effect of &quotlet others do this/I’m too busy&quot. The storylet then disappeared from the Bazaar Side Streets.

Is there any way that I can get this storylet back, or earn the item in another way, please?
[I’m sorry for the vagueness… I did not want to spoil the story for folks who have not completed, and I honestly have no idea how to do the hidey-spoiler-blackout text thing :/]
Many thanks,
gamer9099
(please, no loitering - I’m usually in more than enough trouble already!)

You’ll have to wait for the opportunity card that started the whole business to come up again, and then repeat the process.

The card that started this story should eventually pop up again if you’ve lost you “Facing a Rat Army” quality.

[li]Thank you both so much for your help: it’s a relief to know that I’ll have another chance.

Much obliged for your expertise,

gamer9099

By the way, you can use spoiler tags by enclosing the hidden text in [ spoiler ]<text>[/ spoiler ] but without the spaces.

Thank you, Optimatum: I appreciate your instruction.
Sincerely,
gamer9099

edited, to add the following: Thank you again, Optimatum, and to Jermaine Vendredi: I’m happy to help as I blunder along - good luck! :)
edited by gamer9099 on 5/30/2016[li]
edited by gamer9099 on 5/30/2016

Another forum tip: from your profile you can set your signature so you don’t have to add it to every post.

I managed to do this, too – so my thanks to gamer9099 for bringing it up, and to you, gentles, for solving.