Neathverse fanart!

I didn’t see a topic for this so I decided to make one, let me know if this is out of line.

Marking this as Fallen London but it can be for any of the Neathly games. Show me your art! It can be of your PC(s), or NPCs, or places, or anything. Doodles, rendered pieces, silly comics, sketches, I don’t care. I love this world and its community and there are so many creatives here that have so much to offer so… offer it to me please.

I’ll put some of my own art here as well.

4 Likes

this is how I picture my PC :D

10 Likes

Oh my god-he’s so pretty! that’s so pretty! Your art style is so pretty! God wish I could draw like that.

1 Like

Oh thank you so much I’m so flattered ^_^

1 Like

speaking of art, I especially adore your new avatar of the majestic IceWing. I also do have art to show, though it is unfortunately elsewhere…

1 Like

Oh, Thank you very much! It is a seawing(you can tell by the markings on the body), but that is besides the point.

My art is rather poor in quality with the exception of a single piece I can’t send here since it’s not neathverse-but I have a couple of ideas I could draw and post here, if you’ll won’t mind poor quality.

awh. crap, well, too bad. (I’ve disgraced my expertise in the Wings of Fire universe.)
I just posted my own from “your character’s appearance” forum, so if you wanna check that out.

1 Like

It’s fine!

And I don’t blame you-it’s kinda confusing :sweat_smile:

I will, thank you!

1 Like

sticking my Sunless Skies captain here (can you guess which origin I picked)

4 Likes