Navigator's Boon: FL/Sunless Sea crossover

You could just switch to wolfstack docks when drawing cards, then back to whatever interesting story you were pursuing before.
I currently do it with the Flit for that ever-too-rare &quotexchanging favours&quot card.

[quote=Kharsirr Lynx][quote=babelfishwars]
Edit 2: I AM AN IDIOT. (sigh)
Finally found the access code - completely forgotten we’d needed one the first time around.
edited by babelfishwars on 6/10/2014
edited by babelfishwars on 6/10/2014[/quote]

Maybe I’m an idiot too, but what code should I enter? Don’t remember any codes to begin with.[/quote]

Idiots unite! It’ll be the one that you get via the Humble Bundle email that came out … yesterday/today?

Oddly enough, I never got that email. I had kept the Humble email when I first bought the game where I could find it easily, but I have no new email, even in the spam filter.

shrug

How odd. Between this and the hard crash I experienced last night, someone just doesn’t want me to play Sunless Sea, I guess.

[color=#009900]Babel’s email is the Kickstarter update email. Mordaine, if you bought the game rather than backing it, you won’t have seen that.[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]For clarity:[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]Everyone downloading the Early Access build - beta backers, new purchasers, pre-orderers, £10-level backers - has an access code on their Humble download page. [/color][color=rgb(0, 153, 0)](protip: if you were a beta backer and already have an access code, you won’t need the new one.)[/color]

I put in an access code way back in beta; I didn’t see an option to re-enter the new one when I downloaded new content. Should I be doing something/looking somewhere else?

See Alexis’ post above: &quot(protip: if you were a beta backer and already have an access code, you won’t need the new one.)&quot

I did all this, got the card, linked my accounts, etc. but I’m not seeing the benefit in sunless sea. Where should I be looking for it?

Start a new game, and there should be a story let on the right.

I’ve got this card sitting in my hand again with no easy way to get rid of it (well, I could go pick some pockets or something). Alexis, would you consider making it discardable? Or at least make it have some non-expsensive options?