Name Making Items

I have a question apart form philosophies, schools and toasts, dangerous and shadowy have scars and penny dreadfulls. Do Persuasive and Watchfull have Items like that (I got some book at the end of ladybones Road and a butoniere in Persuasive, but the options didn’t look like those in dangerous)[li]

Each Making Your Name gives a +4 appropriate item to put in the weapons slot. You have them all, even though the text is different.

– Mal

[quote=malthaussen]Each Making Your Name gives a +4 appropriate item to put in the weapons slot. You have them all, even though the text is different.

– Mal[/quote]
So there were other options for watchful and persuasive? (I wonder where I can get the penny dreadful. On my alt I just started the flit. Shadowy is hard to rise and my other char is all but a criminal)[li]

The objects are all tied to Making Your Name, they don’t have options. They come automatically after you reach the right level. Book for Watchful, Poesy for Persuasive, Scar for Dangerous, and Penny Dreadful for Shadowy.

– Mal

You get the penny dreadful by raising your Master Thief quality to 5, which can be raised by doing select thefts at Flit (build your casing, then look at The Big Score: Choose a Target, pay attention to the bold text for which thefts help with your Master Theif quality). There was much concern over this when the tracker first rolled out, it can be helpful to look at the making your name quality in your profile to find some hints on how to proceed. I hope this helps!

[quote=malthaussen]The objects are all tied to Making Your Name, they don’t have options. They come automatically after you reach the right level. Book for Watchful, Poesy for Persuasive, Scar for Dangerous, and Penny Dreadful for Shadowy.

– Mal[/quote]

There are four different scar and penny dreadful options, with a different item for each. There are no different types of posy or journal.