My ship terror wont reduced to 50

[color=000000]My ship terror wont reduced to 50 when i aboard on fallen london, why??[/color]
[color=000000]i drive my ship away and aboard fallen london 2 times already, but still my terror just keep increasing and wont fall to 50 when i return to fallen london, is this a bug?? or any explaination? [/color][color=rgb(204, 204, 204)]btw my terror right now is 78 already~[/color]

Were you away long enough to get one of the odd messages that indicates “Something Awaits You” is prepped? It actually only fires off if you have that quality active upon reaching port in London.

ya, i think so, i drive my ship to the dock above fallen london the cycle to right hand side dock and then bottom dock then get back to fallen london, i think its long enough, but i didnt get the message >_<

You can check by looking at your journal

already check, there is no anything of it on my journal, i mean &quotsomething awaits you&quot this message

Well, If it doesn’t trigger and appear like so:

Then you’ve encountered a really unfortunate bug. If you sail up the western coast from London to Venderbight, you should definitely get the message. If not, this is something to bugreport, as that’s a major spanner in the works.

[quote=Mordaine Barimen]Well, If it doesn’t trigger and appear like so:

Then you’ve encountered a really unfortunate bug. If you sail up the western coast from London to Venderbight, you should definitely get the message. If not, this is something to bugreport, as that’s a major spanner in the works.[/quote]

ya, i think i encounter the bug, since this circumstances icon i recognize it always appear on my list except this 2 times ><

so do u know how should i report this bug??

It can take a while for Something Awaits You to regenerate; just idle in port (don’t dock, though; it doesn’t recharge if you’re docked) for a while until a log message shows up. If nothing shows up after 2-3 minutes then possibly something’s broken, but I kinda doubt it.

Bug reports should be emailed to “sunlesssea@failbettergames.com” Try to include as much information as you can to speed things up. You might also want to include a copy of the “output_log.txt” file from your game’s “Sunless Sea Data” folder.

too bad, my captain already dead, i think the output_log.txt file no use anymore right since i create the new captain~ ya the log message didnt even appear after 30 min, so i am confirm its a bug >_<

are you changing the game files? What if you changed something by mistake?

changing game files?? what u mean?? i didnt change something by mistake, i jz played the game until i encounter the error or this terror wont reduce

Same bug here. It occurs semi-frequently. I just leave port and come back. It seems there are events which can overwrite the fear reduction.

ya found the problem already, its not a bug, to solve it, u may sail from London to mutton island and god fall island to obtain information and head back london, then the event will appear and reduce the terror to 50, problem solve ^^