My lofty goals. I.E. Hellish Goals

I got my soul back after grinding Urchin games for two weeks… I have plenty of Starveling Cats to go around, also obtained from Urchin games. I guess I wanted to start seeking, but that story was closed.

I can send one your way, just pm me.

The card in question is ‘City Vices: What profit?’

If you’re a Person of Some Importance, not Stained, and not Enhanced, you can sell your soul for a Fabulous Diamond.

‘For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?’

It’s a rather fun way to troll devils, though.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clear-up =)

Eyyyy here I am with another impossible goal, after scouring the wikia in my boredom rather than attending to the things that actually matter in life.

“A Letter from the Empress” seems to be an almost impossible to achieve item. Good luck if you do decide to go for it, though it’s not Fate-locked at all and is anything but luck-based, so it seems.

I wouldn’t say impossible, but it does look to require nearly a goat’s worth of echoes to be spent over an insane number of actions…

I like it.

Someday, I will hold a wedding that grand, or twice that grand, with 100 guests invited from the boards (and then ditched after), and every possible guest, including the mr’s, and the empress, though she does not attend, no…

Personally, I guess I can’t consider it impossible because I’m planning to do it, hopefully soon :D It’s going to take literally forever…but worth it? Ah, of course. For what day is more joyous and worth remembering in one’s life than the day they are bound to the one they love?