Multiple lodgings?

Is there any advantage to having keys to multiple lodgings of the same tier? I take it that you get to keep the keys to your previous ones even when you move, but can you still, for instance, draw the lodgings card for a place you aren’t currently living in (and so increase your chances of collecting scraps)?

[quote=narcomanic]can you still, for instance, draw the lodgings card for a place you aren’t currently living in (and so increase your chances of collecting scraps)?[/quote]Yes, you can!

You can, but many lodgings have bad cards and none can currently be sold. For example the bookshop lodgings card has two options, one for a single scrap and one which is Fate-locked and gives a since Infernal Contract iirc. The ones widely considered worthwhile are the Rooftop Shack, which has a very profitable option when acquainted with a certain Forger; the Handsome Townhouse, for the ability to obtain a Salon or Orphanage as a PoSI; and the three four-card lodgings, though those can be obtained more cheaply outside of the Bazaar. The Lair in the Marches has an option for a scrap and 30 CP of C: Society so is also pretty good imo, and the Decommissioned Steamer is okay but has a Fate-locked option that is very cool lore-wise.

Oh my god, that makes so much more sense. I was wondering how many years you’d have to keep playing with my current 1 scrap per every other week pace. :&quotD

Once you’ve acquired some of the more expensive lodgings, you’ll find that it picks up rather quickly.
Two of my Lodgings provide 3 Scrap, and one of my Lodgings provides 4.
In the meantime, perhaps consider purchasing a Sulky Bat? It’s Opportunity Card gives a chance to get 3 Scrap on a success (I think it’s 50/50, so let’s call it 1.5 Scrap on average), and unlike Lodgings the bat can be sold again later when you decide you don’t want it. :-)