Mr. Eaten Sacks (SPOILERS)

You could always start up a new character to Seek the Name. There’s a step where you need to recruit others to the search, and there might be a few still working on this step at this time. It’s what I did, since I didn’t really feel that it was in character for my main to seek. ^^

I don’t think you can actually get to that step at the minute though, just scar/stain/chain yourself and wait. wait forever

May I ask how the quest is started when not recruited and when Mr. Sacks’ days have passed? I was only able to start it with Mr. Sacks. Also, thank you for the information Sara Hysaro, a humble gift for the Feast of the Exceptional Rose has been sent your way in thanks.

An Unaccountably Peckish challenge at Mahogany Hall or a Death by Water card with an Unaccountably Peckish requirement. Or being recruited/betrayed by another Seeker at the St Arthur’s Candle stage. Also back in 2010 there was a Mr Sacks option that did it as well.

Oh, thank you very much Mv1090. I’m glad I could help. :)

I appear to have missed it - could someone who asked for the Name send me the results, if they do not mind?

Just so you know, there’s a link here