Mourning Candles: I need lots of them.

For what it’s worth, I’m grinding 924(!!!) Mourning Candles to set fire to the city – my last chance before the challenge outstrips my Watchful ability (and the odds are still a bit too dicey for comfort, I unfortunately vacillated too much on this decision). Affair of the Box carousel, getting a Revolutionaries Connected pet, and burning opportunity cards for Favours has been working well so far. ~2 weeks of grinding and 700 candles down… getting there… Now what I would love is a Rare Mood card to pop up…

Good luck with the resource grind. The Searing Enigma option is well beyond my reach, so I salute you for pursuing that one.

I’m up to 99 Candles, myself. So far, I’ve just been hoarding convertible items and melting them all down for Memories of Light, then trading Favors for Candles. It’s paying off nicely, and it leaves me a few Memories to bring me to the Marches, which is a nice bonus.

No one mentioned ‘become a glassman’ yet? You get candles as part of your weekly reward. It’s slow, but it’s free :)