Mountain-Sherds to Treasure - Not Working?

I’ve been trying to convert a mountain-sherd to a captivating treasure, but I can’t seem to manage it. I’ve been attempting to right-click it in my hold, but I just keep getting the standard mouseover text with the message that you can only use this when on the open zee. This is the message I get regardless of where I am.

I know I was able to do this conversion in the past, but it’s been such a long time, I can’t remember if it was just by right-clicking it or it was some other arcane way. Ultimately, please help me figure out if this is a bug or I’m just missing something obvious.

It’s a bug, I remember it working for me a while ago but recently it just stopped working, im guessing Failbetter accidently removed the feature that allowed you to interact with it, it was probably reported by now but you may want to report it to Failbetter just in case.

And till that is fixed, you can always make more than 1000 echoes by going to Irem and trading a mountain sherd for a alot of parabola linen to sell it back to London.

Cheers, thanks!