Most Echoes You've Wasted In One Go?

But… Why would you… do that…?

starting over without losing qualities and items :P

Because I like hats. Also to honor NiteBrite’s journey going NORTH. But yeah, I may end up starting over with my hats should I get too bored.

Just because I quit morphine doesn’t mean my characters get to. :P[li]

Because I like hats. Also to honor NiteBrite’s journey going NORTH. But yeah, I may end up starting over with my hats should I get too bored.[/quote]
&quotTarnish notte the majesty of my TOWER of HATS.&quot

I spent several hundred echoes of my Nadir payout buying four card lodgings outright.

Completely worth it.

Seeking. I spent at least 4000 echoes on cryptic clues, probably 6k+ Alternatively, depending on your definition of spent, stockpiling all the wine on my mantlepeice. Depending on how you count it, that’s the entire value of the tears, or simply the value of the sacrificed airag echoes [437.5-312.5]*34 =(4250 echoes) or not even that. so it could count, but whether it does is another matter.

Bought 60000 Cryptic Clues instead of correctly selling them.

Oh wow. So much ‘OUCH!’

I’ve just about purchased every possible piece of clothing and companion in the Bazaar despite already owning the best possible gear for each stat.

Only the Overgoat, the Cider, and a few other items of misc clothing remain. So overall that is a lot of echoes wasted.

Around 25K echoes spent on Seeking in one day. It was to try do side-conversions and try a challenge so that I could finish the story quickly. The worst thing is : it was for nothing, I failed each single time, and managed to get a success some days later.
edited by Emain Ablach on 9/20/2016

Reading this puts me in so much pain.

25k?
edited by Vincent Asmund on 9/20/2016