Metagaming- Flint has broken through!!!

I don’t know how many of you are from the United States. Some of you may know about a poisoned water crisis in a state called Michigan in a town called…

Flint.

For you Exceptional Friends, that should ring a bell. Several of them. 2-3 bells at least.

The official story started 18 months after switching from the water supply of the largest city, Detroit, a city on hard times indeed, to that of a local river. The switch occurred as a cost-cutting measure. However, researchers found after those 18 months that the water of the river, the Flint river, was too corrosive for the old lead solder of the old city pipes, predating its outlawed use in drinking water systems, and this corroded lead began to leach into the town’s water.

Now the strange effluents from the river have poisoned much of the town, even after they changed their supplies back to those of Detroit in October, as the corroded pipes continue to leach out the lead.

Now, I am not saying it was the Masters or anything of the 'Neath.

But to those of you who have played part 2 of Flint, I will say that it is a little bit spooky. O_O

If the Sun bled sunset…

[quote=The Glass Boffin]I don’t know how many of you are from the United States. Some of you may know about a poisoned water crisis in a state called Michigan in a town called…

Flint.

For you Exceptional Friends, that should ring a bell. Several of them. 2-3 bells at least.

The official story started 18 months after switching from the water supply of the largest city, Detroit, a city on hard times indeed, to that of a local river. The switch occurred as a cost-cutting measure. However, researchers found after those 18 months that the water of the river, the Flint river, was too corrosive for the old lead solder of the old city pipes, predating its outlawed use in drinking water systems, and this corroded lead began to leach into the town’s water.

Now the strange effluents from the river have poisoned much of the town, even after they changed their supplies back to those of Detroit in October, as the corroded pipes continue to leach out the lead.

Now, I am not saying it was the Masters or anything of the 'Neath.

But to those of you who have played part 2 of Flint, I will say that it is a little bit spooky. O_O[/quote]

The people of Flint have been living a nightmare for decades now. It is an example of how evil some leaders can be.