Merry Larks with the Bishop

My curiosity finally got better of me and I entered the world of Diacesan Intrigue. I’m now at
[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]level ‘Bound in Diocesan Intrigue 6 - A Course Set’ [/color]and don’t really know how to proceed. Do I just wait for the next opportunity or there some place I should go to? I’m been waiting for a long while now.
edited by SmallFish on 8/11/2015

You’ve completed the story. (For now.)

OK, thanks for the reply.

Related question: I’m only on the 5th level of that quality, but I haven’t seen any of the related cards in ages. Normally, I’d just figure I was being unlucky, but it occurs to me that I no longer own the Obdurant Stallion who got me into this mess in the first place, having exchanged it (and many other things) for a Bifurcated Owl. Do I need to breed another stallion to continue that storyline?

I don’t believe so, though it’s been a while since I’ve done it. The last card can take a while, so patience is definitely a necessity. I definitely grew concerned about it when I was waiting on that last card, and thankfully it showed up shortly after I got confirmation that I was indeed waiting on a card. Best of luck!