Masters of the Bazaar and where to meet them

I’d love it if people, especially those with a lot of experience playing FL, could come up with a kind of guidelines list about each Master of the Bazaar and which stories (free-to-play or Fate-locked) include information or interactions with them. It’s one thing to read a wiki about their characteristics and another to actually have your character having to deal with them, you know? Also, I’m rather curious where all this information comes from, since I’ve only ever met a few of the Masters in-game myself…

Mr Pages, obviously, has the Ascending the Reliables list of Mr Pages story pretty early on.

Mr Stones and Mr Fires show up briefly in the Affair of the Box.

I had Mr Spices show up during the Jack-of-Smiles case, but since there are quite a few different branches to take during that story, I don’t know if it’s always the same.

And a few odd notes from Mr Iron back when the last season of Knife and Candle was still active. (Actually, if anyone can point me to the direction of any more stories that have info on Iron, I’d love to hear about it!)

EDITED TO ADD (because I somehow forgot this): This is only available seasonally, but certain Destinies include quite a nice bit of text with/about the Masters. &quotA Chilly Future&quot is the only one I’ve played personally, so I can’t speak for the others.

I haven’t really played any Fate-locked stories yet, so it’d be nice to know if any of them deal with any specific Masters or just include more lore about them in general.
edited by narcomanic on 9/23/2016

If you are far enough into the Dangerous storyline and side with the Neddy Men, you can have a brief encounter with Mr. Fires.

This is fate locked, but if you purchase an incarnadine robe at Christmas or upon finding the cave of the nadir, you get to meet with the master of your choice in addition to getting one of a few different nice items.

Mr Wines shows up when attending his revels, of course. Acquiring a Luxurious Pleasure-Yacht pits you against Mr Apples.

Several Ambitions feature Masters. I believe Heart’s Desire features Mr Pages, Nemesis will presumably feature a Master when next updated, and Bag a Legend! contains [SPOILERS].

All of the masters show up during Sacksmas, in a way.

You sort of meet the masters during the 12 days of Mr Sacks.

Although I believe they are actually Master Nomen underneath it all. Either way I do look forward to my yearly carriage ride where Mr Irons passes me disapproving notes.

edited by An Individual on 9/22/2016

[quote=An Individual]You sort of meet the masters during the 12 days of Mr Sacks.

Although I believe they are actually Master Nomen underneath it all. Either way I do look forward to my yearly carriage ride where Mr Irons passes me disapproving notes.

edited by An Individual on 9/22/2016[/quote]

And Mr. Eaten sits at your window and gives you death.

[li]

[quote=Jeremy Saklad][quote=An Individual]You sort of meet the masters during the 12 days of Mr Sacks.

And Mr. Eaten sits at your window and gives you death.[/quote]

In all fairness, Mr Eaten is the only &quotMaster&quot who gives you things. The other Mr Sacks versions take things away.

What about the one who’s such a tight-wad he doesn’t pay for his revels? Can’t get rid of that darn card. Wines.

I’m guessing the Nadir option refers to the 50 Fate &quotSpecial delivery&quot when you’re in need of a Ray-Drenched Cinder? It seems this can’t be accessed after you’ve gained entrance to the Cave, so I’m gonna have to wait until Christmas to see what the different options are.

Mr Hearts have a brief appearance in the Fate-Locked part of the Animal Husbandry story in the Labyrinth of Tigers. And you meet Mr. Pages in the third Revolutionary Exceptional Story, the name of which escapes me… the Calendar Code, I think.

You could also have betrayed a person who confessed to you on hallowmas to the Masters, though hallowmas is apparently supposed to change this year so we will see if you can still do this.
edited by The Master on 9/22/2016