Masquing

[li]
Well, slowcake’s just showed up and now I have 1 notability. Now to get it up to 10 so I can get the additional room at the Embassy. Then for the nice deviless.

Might I ask a favor of the general public? I’ve been pulling cards like crazy since the feast began… No Lilac. Can someone who does get this woman to appear let me know at what frequency the card appears? I’m starting to think either it’s much less frequent than it seems, or I’m somehow missing something.

[quote=crazyivan]No Lilac. Can someone who does get this woman to appear let me know at what frequency the card appears?[/quote]&quotFrequent&quot frequency, which is why I have her in my hand. Wouldn’t want her to reappear all the time.

“Frequent”? Ahahahaha. The RNG hates me. :(

Seriously. She still hasn’t shown up for me, and I’m constantly emptying my cards (and often nex-refreshing).

…And of course, the -minute- I post this… Heh. The RNG has a sense of humor, I see…

I don’t think there is a good way to get the 40-100 masquing needed for the higher end companions as of yet. My best guess is that another set of options will be presented later, likely involving the sacrifice of notability to get masquing. What do you guys think?

edited by Owen Wulf on 2/17/2014

Nah, I think the higher tiers will stay fate-locked.

That’s probably true. I wish the older pets went down in price ~10 Masquing per year or so, or the cap was raised ~10 annually.