Masquing

Is there a reliable and good source? Even if it’s one an action, it’s still worth it for me.

The closest reliable source that doesn’t involve sending gifts to other players is probably the Wheel of Affection; a failure gives a Gift of Scorn, which can be traded for Masquing up to 26. it also has a chance of giving 2 Masquing on a rare success (but that only goes up to 20)

One an action? You wish! The best i managed to find is at the mr plenty’s carnival, The wheel of affection gives gifts of scorn on losing the odds which can later be exchanged for 1 masquing, and gives antique mystery and 1 masquing on rare success

Quick question then, how does one increase Masquing above 25/26 since a lot of the items I’ve seen so far only increase Masquing up to that point int their descriptions.

Using the Fate-locked Rose-Gifts! If there’s a non-fatelocked way to go about it, I haven’t found it yet.

I see! This will be tricky but I’ll make it work nonetheless!

Aw, fate locked stuff is always frustrating with me. On one hand, I want to support them, but on the other, I have to support myself :(

It also kinda sucks, as I want Sophia and the Mercy Sister.[li]
edited by Sir Jason Splendor the Third on 2/14/2014[/li][li]
edited by Sir Jason Splendor the Third on 2/14/2014

I agree with you on that. Still, the small bonus fate they gave for answering the mysteries helps and it’s not too expensive. Well I hope it won’t be too expensive.[li]
edited by Arthur_Pendlebrook on 2/14/2014

Sadly, I spent 3 during a stint in the Iron republic, and only have six left, with noone to give the gifts to. Then again, I am attempting to court another…

I have failed 10 times in a row at an 80% challenge involving dancing. I think I’m going to go buy a lottery ticket. But at least the Scandal hit caps at 3.

Heh, with me it was something like 8 out of ten fails at the Watchful challenge on one of my alts looking at the Rose. At, yes, about an 80% challenge.
edited by Schefflera on 2/14/2014

How about a half an action? A quarter?

[li]

I’m finding wheel of affection giving scorn the best route. That’s got me up to 26 already, I got a few new pet-panions, and I’ve got another 12 scorn to cash in if Lilac comes again. The low level pets are easy to get. The others - you need fate - but hey, at least the low level one are cool (Pirate Poet - so nice!).
edited by babelfishwars on 2/16/2014

To be honest, my new goal is to get all the non fate locked companions.

I’ll be satisfied if I get the Deviless. Not even sure if she’s an option this time.

She is an option, but not as cheap one.

I wish we could buy multiple companions at once. It wouldn’t be a perfect solution to card-flipping woes, but it would be nice.

[quote=Joy Phillip]I’ll be satisfied if I get the Deviless. Not even sure if she’s an option this time.[/quote]I kinda-sorta recommend using the option you get when you own a Sanctum if owning a Sanctum is one of your goals. With that option she’s 40 Fate and a Portfolio of Souls, but no comment on the werds you get from it cuz that’d be against the rules.

[li]
I’ve been grinding that very option, but another event emptied my hand. Then I don’t have the Notability I need, and Slowcake’s isn’t visiting me so I also can’t get him through my logings. Plus you need to get the sanctum and I am having problems getting THAT one too.

[quote=Joy Phillip]I’ve been grinding that very option, but another event emptied my hand. Then I don’t have the Notability I need, and Slowcake’s isn’t visiting me so I also can’t get him through my lodgings. Plus you need to get the sanctum and I am having problems getting THAT one too.[/quote]Have you sold the Nadir location yet? That makes life much easier. Also if Notability is bothering you then I’d be happy to send you a point in the mail when I reach 8 MW.