Mask of the Rose Feast Gifts for you <3

Honestly im super interested about David, who are you sir, who killed you, I have MANY questions I want answered

1 Like

Cute! Cute cute cute! I learned about Mask of the Rose right after the kickstarter closed so I’m excited for it to be finally happening. Definitely excited for Mr. Pages because yes I want to flirt with a Master please.

Ohh, Mr Pages for sure!

1 Like

Ooooh, a crochet Mr Pages! And as to who to spend the time with? Ah, this is hard. Perhaps not so hard if I think more simply. A toss of a coin to decide? Nay! But I will have to choose between Mr Pages or Milton. sigh A coin toss it is then. toss Oh my, what is this? Has fate decide for me? For me and Mr Pages?! Mr Pages it is then!

Definetly Mr Pages or Moss

Tough choice. Getting to know a Rubbery Man (and maybe some Rubbery Secrets?) has me intrigued, but after spending so much time pursuing My Heart’s Desire I have been inveiglized to select the endearifying Mr. Pages.

2 Likes

Looking forward to Mr. Pages - anything with Masters involved is bound to be intriguing!

1 Like

Looking at this absolutely adorable crocheted Mr. Pages, I think I’m most looking forward to meeting him in Mask of the Rose, as well as making him, once I learn how to crochet! :heart:

1 Like

That pattern is adorable! I’m most looking forward to spending time with Griz for sure, although I’m excited to see which other characters catch my interest when the full game comes out.

1 Like

Names are so rarely chosen without intent by your writing team. I quite look forward to learning more about Ivy in the Mask of the Rose, especially given how english ivy interacts with roses when cultivated too close together.

5 Likes

Only one?!

Griz, then, I suppose. Though the choice is far from uncomplicated.

1 Like

Want to spend all the time with Pages!

I’m excited to learn more about Ivy!!

If I were to choose one, it would be Griz. Our interaction were brief, yet I’m interested to get to know her.