Marriage and Divorce for fatelocked spouses

If I were to marry the devout intriguer or cultured attache then divorce them to marry the secular missionary would I be able to go back to the foreign office spouse later?

I wanted to ask something similar, I married the Rubbery Spouse (for the Bizzare bonus and quick ticket to the Tomb colonies) so if I divorce it; will I be able to remarry it without having to spend 100 fate on the Fading Nub again? (if I can remarry it at all!)

[quote=maleclypse]If I were to marry the devout intriguer or cultured attache then divorce them to marry the secular missionary would I be able to go back to the foreign office spouse later?[/quote]Yes (supposing that divorcing the Missionary is possible at all, which I guess it is, but can’t say from personal experience).

[quote=Honeyaddict]I wanted to ask something similar, I married the Rubbery Spouse (for the Bizzare bonus and quick ticket to the Tomb colonies) so if I divorce it; will I be able to remarry it without having to spend 100 fate on the Fading Nub again? (if I can remarry it at all!)[/quote]Remarrying the Rubbery Spouse is possible. As long as you still have a Fading Nub, it doesn’t cost any Fate either, so be careful not to play any of the actions using it up. Once your Adornment is totally gone, you’ll have to pay another 100 Fate for a new one to be able to marry the Rubbery.

Thank you very much :D

Isn’t the Missionary ridiculously lucrative and good BDR, as opposed to the mediocre Foreign Office spouses which are just a few points of stats?

The Foreign Office spouses also supposedly each have a card.

The Foreign Office spouses also supposedly each have a card.[/quote]
Everything I’ve read about them says that they’re old spouses that were never updated with a card.

The 2018 Feast of the Exceptional Rose update introduced a card for each of the Foreign Office spouses, along with the Firebrand and Missionary.

Though, you are unlikely to find info on the wiki, due to fate-locked content visible to only those who spent fate (as opposed to non-spenders being able to see the starting storylet) not being included in any form or way.

Oh, I was unaware of that. Are their cards any good?

Yes. The Devout Intriguer’s card has choices that pay several echoes worth of goods, and another that provides a slight menace reduction along with a small payment. The Secular Missionary’s card pays a few echoes of goods. I think the Intriguer’s card is a bit better, but the Missionary’s BDR makes her more valuable overall.

Both cards are VeryInfrequent, so you won’t see them all that often, but they are worth playing whenever they arrive.

Does anyone know the cultured attache’s card results?