"Making progress in the Labyrinth of Tigers"

I too am now at 13 of 14 skill and have been waiting for my opportunity all day; though I have been in Watchmaker’s Hill the whole of it. I have heard there is a rare creature to entice into friendship here (although been a week plus O.O ). I’m wondering if they’ve changed the card appearance locations…

~MF
A Lady arguing with tigers

[quote=Kaanyia]

And about “making progress in the Labyrinth of Tigers”, is there a way to get it higher than 16 or is that the current content cap?[/quote]

I have the same question as Kaanyia: I’ve been at 16 for a while now and have tamed all the Monsters (except for Hound of Heaven). I’d like to enter the 5th coil but can only get as far as the 4th coil.

There is no 5th coil (yet).

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but this one shows in the Search feature and so I didn’t want to make a new thread for the same topic.

I’ve gone back to the Labyrinth of Tigers (I stopped after finding out there was a way to hunt monsters to donate to the Labyrinth, so I fruitlessly searched for that storyline and eventually gave up on it), and I’m not sure how to proceed through the coils.

I can access the first coil, where there are actions that increase The Hunt Is On. I can access the second coil, where there are actions (that don’t help me progress.) I can also access the third coil, where the only option is to go back.

I currently have “Making Progress in the Labyrinth of Tigers 4 - Seeking the Tiger Keeper”, which appears to be an inadequate amount.
How do I go about raising this (without spending half my actions just bouncing around to each coil and back again), and what level do I need to make meaningful progress through the Second, Third, Fourth coils?

Like, if I know that I should have progress at 9 to be in Coil 2, or 14-and-a-half to enter Coil 3, that will save me a lot of wasted actions. :-)

Sounds like you still have business on the First Coil. As far as I recall the game will let you know when you should be moving onto the next coil, so just make your way back to the first coil and deal with all the content there. You can keep that up until you’ve finished everything on the Third Coil, and then you’re waiting on a card to gain access to the Fourth. I think you can force that quality change in your Lodgings if you get impatient, but the card was always fairly common for me.

Thanks. It was just kinda frustrating to find that I could move forward to the third coil (at the cost of an action), only to find there was literally nothing to do there except go back (at the cost of another action).
I’d like to avoid repeating that if I can.