Making Acquaintances?

I’ve met the repentant forger, but i can’t seen to find any other Acquaintances. any ideas?

Actually he was the last one I found (I purposedly went back to New Newgate only for him and the Prison Shiv ^^")

Now, Acquaintances are obtained via a very precise choice of actions or via Rare successes. You can find their sources on the wikis, or you can just read this spoiler (I can’t think of a way of hinting their acquisition without revealing it outright):

[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]- Sardonic Music-Hall Singer: I founr her after completing the Venture Find an Absconding Devil in Ladybones Road: you have to select the “Delay the Music-Hall Singer until the ship sails” final option. If you had missed the chance, you can wait for an Opportunity card - “An old Acquaintance” - unlocked with 105 Persuasive.[/color]

[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]- Regretful Soldier: go to Watchmaker’s Hill and wait for an Opportunity Card called “Deal with an old drunk soldier” (it doesn’t pop up often, and ONLY in Watchmaker’s Hill when you have Dangerous 45 or more). Select the option “Talk him down” and you’re done.[/color]

[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]- Wry Functionary: He’s obtainable with a Rare success in the action “Correspond with a contact at the Shuttered Palace”, unlocked in Veilgarden with Persuasive 45 or more, and the Achievement “The darling of the Ambassador’s Ball”. Select the “Write to him option”, and keep writing until you gain the Acquaintance.[/color]

Just make sure to never lose the soldiers approval. His card takes forever to show up the second time.