Madame Shoshana’s HoroScopes

Has anyone actually managed to have a successful read?

I’ve had at least 20 attempts and I’ve failed every time. I know it says a matter of luck but it’s getting very disheartening, maybe the fates just don’t like me

(I’m talking about the opportunity card here, not when visiting her tent at the carnival)
edited by Jon Brehaut on 2/7/2012

I got it in one go. So yah. >.>

I got it too.

I got it, but it took a few tries.

On this subject, how many of you have received the follow-up card, entitled[color=#ffffff] ‘A Metamorphic Sign,’ ‘A Speleothemic Sign,’ ‘An Igneous Sign,’ or a ‘Glacial Sign?’[/color] I’ve been compiling a private resource, for my own curiosity’s sake, and I’ve collected the text for all but[color=#ffffff] the Lovers, the Rose, and the Hunter.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]
[/color]
(Names hidden in case Mr Brehaut wants to be altogether surprised once the fates are on his side.)

I received my reading, as well as my follow up. My sign was [color=#ffffff]the Bat.[/color]

[quote=theodor_gylden]On this subject, how many of you have received the follow-up card, entitled[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)] ‘A Metamorphic Sign,’ ‘A Speleothemic Sign,’ ‘An Igneous Sign,’ or a ‘Glacial Sign?’[/color] I’ve been compiling a private resource, for my own curiosity’s sake, and I’ve collected the text for all but[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)] the Lovers, the Rose, and the Hunter.[/color]
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color]
(Names hidden in case Mr Brehaut wants to be altogether surprised once the fates are on his side.)[/quote]

I did, but I didn’t record the result T.T Same as any [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Igneous sign[/color], I think (I’m of the [color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Lantern[/color]). Anyway, as soon as I’ll get hold of the Soldier in Watchmaker’s Hill I’ll return to the Carnival and try for a new reading ^^

EDIT: Finally got it! For those who are interested, my outcome was SPOILER[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]You were unlucky! [/color][color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Daring[/color][color=rgb(255, 255, 255)] is increasing. [/color][color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Scandal[/color][color=rgb(255, 255, 255)] is increasing. (Around 1 CP each)[/color]SPOILER
edited by streetfelineblue on 2/11/2012

Does anyone know what is the point of the horoscopes? I just got the first card, and am tossing up. I’m eligible for all of them, so I’m not sure what to choose, or if I should choose anything at all.

Nothing cardinal - the sign opens up an Opportunity card that only appears in the Carnival, slightly different according to your sign’s classification. You can read Theodor’s journal for more information on the signs: http://theodor-gylden.livejournal.com/13972.html