Lucky/Rare card, that increased Connected:Masters!

It happened quick, but im sure it was bronze or gold bordered.
It said something about ‘interpret dreams’ but it wasn’t the Dr Schlmo card
I opened it, and then a Zero-action to see a new menu, and then you pick between one of your dreams.
I think I picked FIRE SERMON. Not sure but I think that was it.
Lo and behold…&quotYour Connected:Masters has increased from 2 to 3&quot :)
:cool:

Just an idea, for anyone who doesn’t want to save 10,000 proscribed material. There is a rare card in the deck, if you are patient.

Do you mean the rare success in this card?
http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Tell_him_about_your_dreams_of_ice_and_fire

You get this from The Interpreter of Dreams card, which has Unusual Frequency (not Rare).

[quote=dov]Do you mean the rare success in this card?
http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Tell_him_about_your_dreams_of_ice_and_fire

You get this from The Interpreter of Dreams card, which has Unusual Frequency (not Rare).[/quote]

I don’t think that was it :?
The card’s title definitely had the word INTERPRET in it. And it had a bronze/gold border.

You click it, you get to choose a zero-action choice, then you;re in a sub-menu where you choose to advance one of your dreams?
edited by Mr. Berbatov, Esq. on 9/8/2014

Anyways, me Connected:Masters is back up to 3. So I’m chuffed to bits, however it happened :)

The card is The Interpreter of Dreams, and the option you are talking about is the one that Dov references. It is quite a rare card, and worth playing. None of the other options increases Connected: Masters as far as I am aware.

Of course, you might have encountered a new/different card which is similar to this one, but The Interpreter of Dreams card (which I’ve linked) is a gold bordered card. It has 3 possible actions in it, and one of them is a zero-action choice (&quotAllow Dr Schlomo to publish what you tell him&quot), which leads to several options of choosing between various dream qualities. Choosing to talk about the Fire Sermon has a rare success for increasing Connected: The Masters.

[quote=A B Nile]The card is The Interpreter of Dreams, and the option you are talking about is the one that Dov references. It is quite a rare card[/quote]I do wonder how rare is Unusual Frequency. It’s definitely not as rare as Rare Frequency.

Oh, upon further reflection it seems you are correct. That was the card after all :)
So I must have got the rare success on it. Thanks dov and A B Nile for helping me make sense of it.

All I know is that my Masters went up, and I’m happy about it, lol.

It’s quite a nice rare success. One of my alts keeps her Nightmares at 4 so she can draw it as often as possible. I’ll probably do the same once I’m done working on my Impossible Theorem.

I’m afraid it might be capped for you Sara. It wouldn’t increase mine.

I was wondering if/where it was capped. Thanks for letting me know. :)