Looking up email address

I hope this is the right place to ask for support…
Is there a way to look up the email-account I used for Sunless Sea? I can’t remember and can’t find any confirmation mail in my inboxes…
I would like to start playing Fallen London and it would kinda make sense to link the 2 games…
Thanks!

Hello! The best way to request Sunless Sea support is to email sunlesssea@failbettergames.com. That said, if I understand your question correctly, you should just be able to create a Fallen London account using any of your email addresses, and then enter that into Sunless Sea to link the two games together.

Thanks for the reply - I actually contacted support shortly afterwards (I only wrote here, because I was too stupid to find the button the first time).
In case someone else was wondering - here is the answer, I was looking for:

Thanks for contacting support!

The steps below should allow you to see the email used on the New Stories Available window :).

You are able to link accounts via the ‘New Stories Available’ button on the Sunless Sea main menu. If this option is greyed out for you please follow the steps below:-

PC:

• Ensure Sunless Sea is not running.
  • Locate and open your ‘Config’ file which is found in the following directory: C:\Users*NAME*\AppData\LocalLow\Failbetter Games\Sunless Sea
  • Amend the line that starts ‘ForceDownload’ to read ‘true’
  • Launch Sunless Sea, You should now be able to choose ‘Get New Stories’ where you will be able to enter your Fallen London account information

*Remember to set ‘ForceDownload’ back to false otherwise it will always appear that you have New Stories waiting, even when you do not :).

OXS:

1. Activate the Finder.
  2. Use the Go menu and choose Go To Folder, or press Cmd-Shift-G.
  3. Type /Users/username/Library/Preferences , replacing username with your sign on username.
  4. Open your Unity.Failbetter Games.Sunless Sea.plist file
  5. Delete the entry for Game Version
  6. Save this file

Cheers everybody!