Looking for people to Loiter Suspiciously with

Hi people,

I’m in need of (a bigger amount of) hastily scrawled warning notes. However, I feel like my current acquaintances tend to be a bit reluctant to be seen doing such nonsense as loitering around suspiciously (as many of them are important people who care about their making waves and connected: society), so I’m looking for new friends to loiter with.

I think it might be a good idea to have a separate thread for people looking for loitering companions, as not everyone wants to partake in it for aforementioned reasons. :)

[b]So, anyone who wants to gain hastily scrawled warning notes by loitering suspiciously, please send me an invitation. (My username is Black Betha.)

Anyone else looking for shadowy company, feel free to post here too.[/b]

Hi Betha! We’re already acquainted. Never hesitate to ask me out on… an afternoon stroll. You can even feel free to drop multiple requests; so long as you’ll let me accept them at my leisure! If ever I start needing to build up notability, we’ll have a chat over coffee :)

Hi people.

Im looking for for people to suspiciously Loiter with. Am in need of hastily scrawled warning notes.

If anyone is still around please send me an invite.(Username, Ben Bordin)

[li]I really need to grind Shadowy right now and well, it looks like you guys are my new friends :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
[li]Feel free to send me invites

just swiftly passing through. Check the signature for info. Don’t forget: YOU need to send invites if you want to get 2 (TWO) second chances per request. The receiver gets ONE which is fine with me.

I am grinding shadowy also! Please send me invites. When I get back to attempting to make waves, I’ll notify you.

I’m gridning shadowing and more than happy to accept loitering invites at the moment.

EDIT: Currently not grinding shadowy. I may still accept the requests, but please don’t be offended if I turn them down.
edited by Nicole Charade on 2/11/2017

I may be trying something incredibly questionable, so I wouldn’t mind being invited out on a stroll or two.

Happy to loiter. Just send me an invite.

I feel like loitering too (I heard that’s what shadowy people do).
If anyone else is interested in doing that with me, send me an invite.

[quote=Nicole Charade]I’m gridning shadowing and more than happy to accept loitering invites at the moment.

EDIT: Currently not grinding shadowy. I may still accept the requests, but please don’t be offended if I turn them down.
edited by Nicole Charade on 2/11/2017[/quote]

Currently no longer accepting loiting requests while I try and grind my making waves.

I have tons of MW, Notability 15, and Orphanage at about 30 levels, so I am very much into loitering. Feel free to invite me.

Upd.: Not really interested anymore, as I am grinding Notability for my second overcapping. Still happy to accept an occasional request or two.
edited by ropewalker on 5/10/2017

Huarwar is willing to loiter as much as possible before Making Waves is significant.

Michael will be stuck as a little boy of no consequence for a long, long while. Feel free to ask him anything unworthy of a POSI–He’ll return the favor as soon as possible.

Whilst I was out walking my araby fighting weasel I overheard a snippet of conversation about people with a particular habit of Loitering Suspiciously.

I’d be interested in joining the next time this happens. I have quite a lot of free time so feel free to invite me several times in one day.

A person in Fallen London needs to have friends of all sorts.

Regards,

Lady Gislin Dahl, Journalist of Veilgarden

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Gislin%20Dahl
edited by Eachna on 7/1/2017

I’m accepting Loitering requests again.

I’m looking to raise my mains shadowy so i’m down
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/OllieDinsmore

My Shadowy is lower than I’d like; I’d be happy to loiter.

Profile: fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/GregM

Whole my bunch is constantly loitering with each other. Join us! Better to the latter characters.

I’m good with loitering.