London's Marrow

[quote=Honeyaddict]I’m currently at 15 notability and 200 shadowy; my persuasive is already 200 as well (my dangerous and watchful are still quite low)
Any ideas how to get that money along with watchful and dangerous? Thanks!
I’m currently at 1k echoes (plus the location of a prince of hell and some items worth 315 Echoes)[/quote]
Note that you can only overcap a stat if you’ve already specialized in it (e.g. to overcap Shdaowy you need to first be an Invisible Eminence, to overcap Persuasive you need to first be a Legendary Charisma, etc.).

So having two stats at 200 is not directly useful to you - only for the one in which you’ve specialized (and if you’re not currently specialized, that costs 5 Notability by itself).

[quote=dov][quote=Honeyaddict]I’m currently at 15 notability and 200 shadowy; my persuasive is already 200 as well (my dangerous and watchful are still quite low)
Any ideas how to get that money along with watchful and dangerous? Thanks!
I’m currently at 1k echoes (plus the location of a prince of hell and some items worth 315 Echoes)[/quote]
Note that you can only overcap a stat if you’ve already specialized in it (e.g. to overcap Shdaowy you need to first be an Invisible Eminence, to overcap Persuasive you need to first be a Legendary Charisma, etc.).

So having two stats at 200 is not directly useful to you - only for the one in which you’ve specialized (and if you’re not currently specialized, that costs 5 Notability by itself).[/quote]

I’m aware of that dov; thanks though for the tip
I’m currently an Eminence, but I plan on using the 15 notability for it as soon as I got my 10.000 Echoes so I can immediately switch to Legendary Charisma afterwards (and grind back up to 15 Notability till Christmas)

If you are going with spirifage as a basic grind, don’t forget that expeditions for Thieve’s Caches and ‘An Implausible Penance / One Stone in a Thousand’ are more valuable given the 3:1 soul rate conversion. Between the two you can keep a fairly balanced Criminals + Docks Favours engine going with a decent EPA. The suspicion increase isn’t really a problem if you keep an eye on Airs of London during ‘The Prince of…’ and hit ‘A riskier option: hide in a rookery’ when accessible, which reduces suspicion by 4 a pop. (I typically grind spirifage as I prefer to cycle opportunity cards in London in service of various other concurrent objectives.)

There are no souls in Thieves’ Caches.

When completing a Thieves’ Cache expedition you get either 400 x Shards of Glim or 500 x Souls:

http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/A_thieves’_cache!

Oh, I never noticed that part. Whoops