Locations Of Future Kingdom?

hey there. I was wondering - one of the old ambitions was &quotesteblish your own kingdom&quot. I see that the option to reopen a port of sorts is at least possible, if currently locked, in Aestival. Will this ambitions return? And if it does, will we have a choice as to where we would like to set up a colony? I know I’d really like to try and rebuild Port Addey, or set up a scrappy settlement in the ruins of Banning Bluff.

I’m pretty sure it’s Aestival specifically.

The Aestival option says “This will open on Thursday 16th February” - assuming it is indeed connected to that Ambition, that gives us a date to expect it! Other than that, well, no idea, I’m afraid.

[color=#009900]It is, though the 16th is my typo - it should of course be Thursday 19th. There won’t be a free choice of where to set up a colony, for reasons you can probably guess.[/color]

Now i am sad.

A shame, but I understand. Maybe something to consider for the Underzee expansion? If time, resources and inspiration permit, obviously.
edited by IHNIWTR on 2/9/2015

... you wanted to set up a colony on Mount Nomad, didn't you?  :P

[li]

... you wanted to set up a colony on Mount Nomad, didn't you?  :P[/quote]

[li]Stick some ropes on it and ride it around like Muad’Dib…[/li][li]
[/li][li]Excellent idea…[/li]

[li][/quote][/li][li]
[/li][li]Why settle for mount nomad when you can build your settlement on the mountain of light? :P

[/li]

[/quote]

Why settle for mount nomad when you can build your settlement on the mountain of light?
[/quote]

Why go through all the work BUILDING a Kingdom, when there’s a perfectly good Khanate that nobody will be using after I drag Mt Nomad through there with my Tug?

… shoot for the stars. If you miss, you’ll probably get picked up by the Bazaar.

[quote=Zee! ]

Why go through all the work BUILDING a Kingdom, when there’s a perfectly good Khanate that nobody will be using after I drag Mt Nomad through there with my Tug?

… shoot for the stars. If you miss, you’ll probably get picked up by the Bazaar.[/quote]

I am shooting for the stars, or at least their children :P

If we only could persuade Mt Nomad to tow the Chelonate… what a wonderful Zee-Cart it will be!

[li]
I wonder if that means the option to build a settlement is open on February 19th in the game’s time? Can we do that in the current version? If so, I wonder if I need to prepare anything for it? THX!

No, I believe that means in real-world time - so, that option will be added to the game in just over a week! Which is not so very long to wait, really.

[li]
can’t wait!!!

can’t wait!!![/quote]

NEITHER CAN I! So much so that I bumped this.

Now I’ve yet to get to Aestival but doesn’t that place have sunlight shining on it? And isn’t that bad for denizens of the Neath? So how would you build a settlement there? Also how involved is this kingdom founding to be?

I think some content dropped on the 18th to set up this. Here’s hoping the rest drops today! (although I also read something about stuff coming on the 23rd, so we’ll see!)