Location Specific Opportunity Cards

I’ve seen a rare card at the University, but I doubt it’s location-specfic. It was something to do with a haircut, with four choices. Gave me a full point of shadowy for picking the Billiard cut. sorta underwhelming for a rare card

[quote=Aryenke]So, I’m trying to keep some track of these, I’d like to get them all if possible.

If anyone has any further information or if I’ve got something wrong, please let me know. And if you have any to add to the list, I’d love to know about them.

Shuttered Palace

• The Toymaker’s Tree[/li][li]A gathering of gourmets[/li][li]Belowstairs

Spite

• 2000 Foxfire Candles wanted! Will pay handsomely!

I’m told that An Ivied Wall appears only in the Palace. Oh, and in Spite there’s a card that gets you a Rubbery Euphonium–I have one and I love it–but I can’t recall the card’s name.

The ivied wall for SMEN? That appears anywhere.

I think the Ivied Wall used to be location specific, but they changed it. About the only place I haven’t run into it is the Palace.

I was wondering if anyone knows – when does a location-specific card become a location-specific card? When it enters your deck, or when you turn it over? In other words, if I’m in the Bazaar Side-Streets and my deck fills up, so I run to the Spite and flip over the cards, do I have a chance of one of those cards being the Rubbery Euphonium? Or does the card have to enter my deck while I’m in the Spite? I’m afraid that this might be a great unknowable question, but if anyone has figured it out, please share :-)

Cards are generated when you flip them (as you can see when you discard a card and then immediately flip over the same card).