Linking Sunleass Sea to Fallen London

Currently there are a few carry-overs. First if you have a parabolan panther, you can get it in Sunless Sea too. The same goes for parabolan kittens. There’s also a card showing up with explorer of the Unterzee that unlocks a small amount of starting secrets on new captains.

Interesting. Anything going the other way around?

Realise this thread is rather old but had a question. I have a Parabolan Kitten in FL now and had a message saying I could now find it in my Sunless Sea game via the ‘new stories’ tab but it’s not showing up. Am I doing something wrong, do you think? As far as I can tell, my games are linked.

New items and stories don’t always appear right away - I’m not 100% sure whether the delay is until Sunless Sea next updates, or just something a bit unpredictable. Hopefully you shan’t have to wait for long either way!

Thank you, Sir Frederick! winning smile

[color=#C2B280]At the moment, Sunless Sea only checks in on your Fallen London character when you use the Get New Stories button. Since you can only do that when we’ve released a content update, you may have to wait a while to import your Parabolan Kitten or anything else you’ve unlocked. We may change this later.[/color]

Is there any way to change you sunless sea account? i have a Fallen london linked with facebook but when i set up sunless sea i wasn’t sure how to get it to link and instead created a new account with my email (i have since figure out how to link to my other account) but i’m unsure how to change the link in sunless sea? any help?

Is there any way to change you sunless sea account? i have a Fallen london linked with facebook but when i set up sunless sea i wasn’t sure how to get it to link and instead created a new account with my email (i have since figure out how to link to my other account) but i’m unsure how to change the link in sunless sea? any help?[/quote]
I’m pretty sure it prompts for a login every time you click the ‘get new updates’ so you should just be able to change the email.

You do need it to be linked to email though I’m pretty sure it said that somewhere (which is also my problem since my account that actually has the stuff isn’t associated with an email ><)

Alternatively, if I started with Sunless Sea and then got into Fallen London, is there anything that goes that direction? Maybe a code for some fate or perhaps a fashionable hat? (please please please?)