Limit to change level descriptions in qualities?

I have one quality that needs to randomize often. Each time it randomizes, the player gets a different snippet of text. I’ve been entering them all in without difficulty, but now, suddenly, every time I try to enter another one, I get an error message. Naturally there is no content to the error message, just “something went wrong.”

There are currently 31 different change messages entered (and successfully saved). It’s the 32nd one that breaks it. Is that the limit? If so, it really throws a large and angry monkey wrench into my plans…

I think there’s an overall character limit that can’t be passed; I had the same problem, and I managed to fit a few more change descriptions in after I deleted one really long one. In the end I just split all the change descriptions across two qualities, but that might not work in your case.

Great… That really kind of messes up my plans. Now to decide whether to find a workaround and lose part of the game, or just give up on StoryNexus and write my game in Inform or something instead… Lose the online thing but also lose the waiting for actions to refresh and the limitations of this software…