Letter delivery shall not be postponed indefinatly

So, it’s that time of year, where we send people good cheer, get them presents, and relax around the fireplace. But every year, there is one poor guy who kinda gets forgotten. Someone who gets no presents, no cards, not even a home without damp and dark. Last year someone decided to send him some letters and I want us to follow that tradition.

So, if you happen to get a gift, or have a free card, remember this guy for Christmas. You don’t need to go crazy and Seek The Name or anything. Just send something nice.
edited by Kylestien on 12/8/2017

I sent him my Seeking alt’s free Rat of Glory this year. Not enough Watchful to use it myself, and leaving it in my inventory was just asking for unnecessary trouble (nothing wrong with necessary trouble). I see it as a tithe until I can get my hands on the proper candles.
edited by MrUnderhill89 on 12/8/2017

I will do my part, as soon as “Send a Gift” appears in my deck again.

They want him forgotten. He will not be forgotten. The rat is his flesh. The meme is his eye. The shitpost is his voice. Remember him.

Glad to hear people getting on board.

ALL SHAL BE WELLS ALL SHALL BE WELLS THE WELL THE WELL THE

Since I’m a grumpy git with no friends, I think I’m going to send him all my cards this season. Hopefully that’ll cheers him up some.

This has also reminded me that I’ve been neglecting my weekly forays into Seeking. So yesterday I invited him to dinner. Perhaps next week I’ll down a glass of my teeth in his health. Merry Christmas!

I forgot that he, indeed, has a mailing address.

slowly unzips postage stamp baggie

I have been sending him stuff for last two years or so, including feast of the rose.

He sure needs some cheering up.
edited by GSonderling on 12/10/2017

[quote=GSonderling]I have been sending him stuff for last two years or so, including feast of the rose.

edited by GSonderling on 12/10/2017[/quote]

That is some dedication man.

[quote=Kylestien][quote=GSonderling]I have been sending him stuff for last two years or so, including feast of the rose.

edited by GSonderling on 12/10/2017[/quote]

That is some dedication man.[/quote]

eh, when you’re a long term player its pretty easy to spare a glass of teeth or two

He’ll for sure get a wedding invitation if I every decide to get married

thank you for raising this topic! I think it is very important not to feel lonely in holidays time. You make wanna cry…:( Let’s remember about everybody! I support your idea!