Let's steal some stuff from the museum of mistakes

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Hello,[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Would there be anyone with [/color]Persuasive[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)] or [/color]Shadowy[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)] 70 or above who might feel compelled to parttake in a theft from the museum of mistakes? I am normally as law-abiding a citizen of the neath as can be, but presently I am somewhat desperate for a couple of first city coins.[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]In return, if anybody has a similar request I shall to put aside my fear of god for a little and be happy to oblige. My name is Chrisotoph in the neath as well.[/color]

[color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Sincerely,[/color]
Chrisotoph

Please do!
I was curious what that museum held.

Can you send me a request (profile at signature)? We shall go there tonight!

I would be honored to, although my candles are at the moment depleted and I might take a while.

EDIT: Late by a second I see, oh well, that is life for you.
edited by NotaWalrus on 9/28/2015

I haven’t robbed the Museum yet and I’m curious about it. Anyone who needs coins is welcome to send me an invitation here,

Hello again,

I am afraid I was unable to send you an invite Gonen (for reasons mysterious to me), but if a similar occasion arises in the future I will be certain to contact you immediately. In the meantime you are more than welcome to enlist my help if ever in need.

I was able to send an invite to you NotaWalrus, so if you still happen to be interested you only need to accept and we are ready to begin.

Yours,
Chrisotoph

Probably was at a dinner party a few hours ago.
No matters. Good luck on your field trip to the museum!

[quote=Chrisotoph]Hello again,

I am afraid I was unable to send you an invite Gonen (for reasons mysterious to me), but if a similar occasion arises in the future I will be certain to contact you immediately. In the meantime you are more than welcome to enlist my help if ever in need.

I was able to send an invite to you NotaWalrus, so if you still happen to be interested you only need to accept and we are ready to begin.

Yours,
Chrisotoph[/quote]
The coins are yours, dear sir, forgive the delays, I wasn’t expecting the invite (though the delays weren’t that great, in any case)