Legacy Items.

Is it possible to get all the Legacy items with one Captain in the current build of the game though? I can’t seem to get Boke of Sharpes with my London supremacy at Glorious even when I raised Anarchist supremacy to 7.

It isn’t possible with one captain so you need to keep starting new games, but I suppose that is what the legacy system is designed to do. It might be possible to get more than one with a captain though, just need to find out which are game enders and which give you an opportunity to collect another one.

Could someone with the correct info please make a wiki page about all the legacy items? I only know about the Horizon Codex so far and in my game, the Merchant Venturer is already gone. I would like to know more about the Boke of Sharps and the Light. Thanks!

[spoiler]So, does raising Supremacy: Anarchists to 7 kill London and give the Boke of Sharps, or does it just give the Boke? What are the Legacy items I can grab all in one run? I’m trying to figure out when to convert my cash to heirlooms - when my game will end, really.

And does raising Dawn Machine to 7 end the game at all?[/spoiler]

A tangent: has London acquired a translation of that weepy classic, the dream of the red chamber? (there’s so much teenage romance that even the Bazaar might be satiated)
(all the spoilers) [spoiler] You can’t get Boke of Sharpes when you’ve raised Dawn Machine, so you could begin as a Shadowed Stranger, ferry sphinxstone to the easter egg event to get Manual of Miracles, then send the scarred sister to either Naples or Station III (although for station III it might just require you have sufficiently high Acolyte’s Approval to talk to her frankly?) to get A Dream of Red, then chose to raise either the Anarchists or the Dawn Machine to prominence to get the Boke or the Codex, respectively. But on your next game it’d be easy enough to get the Codex from the Dawn Machine, which only locks the Admiralty, so I prefer getting the Boke first.
Having Anarchist at 10 locks off the admiralty and diplomat if you ferried Material from Vienna, but doesn’t close off anything else, unlike acquiring the Traveling Light, which locks off London and then ends that game. In the mean time you could (theoretically) get the Zong of the Zee. (it’s not like I’ve been plotting what to do myself…)
(WHY does that happen)
edited by fortluna on 1/31/2015

Yeah, just got Boke and Dream (thank god for lucky rolls).

What in the hell is the Easter Egg event? The Adam’s Way delivery? I’ve not done that one.

[spoiler] you have to deliver the final load of sphinxstone to St Joshua’s Shrine in London by starting as a captain without a history. [li]

Hrm. Can you get Boke of Sharps and Travelling Light in the same game?

Here’s what I found to be the quickest way to get all five using just two captains.

[spoiler]Take the scarred sister up to the surface and pay her fare to get the red book.

Raise Dawn Machine/Anarchists up to 6, but no further. Make sure not to actually trigger the event.

Follow the Empire of Hands storyline up to getting the box full of the Emperor’s Wrath. Take it back to London.

Raise either the Dawn Machine/Revolution up to the next stage, triggering the event. (Note 1: I found Dawn Machine easier as all you need to do for Anarchists is transport things down from the surface, which is easy to do in the next game. Note 2: I found that handing in the last piece needed to trigger the Dawn/Anarchists before having the box of wrath would make the Emperor’s Wrath event not appear when I got to London. I don’t know if this is as intended.)

Unleash the Emperor’s wrath. Flee down to the Empire of Hands and steal the Zeppelin. That’s 3/5.

Second captain, choose no background. Follow the Sphinxstone event up until the last shipment, but hand it to St Joshua for Penstock to get the Manual of Miracles.

Finish off by getting whichever one you haven’t done yet out of Dawn/Anarchists up to 7 and that’s 5/5. Get a Scion along the way somewhere and your next captain will have it made.

Last note: when I did this, I did Dawn Machine/Empire of Hands in first captain, Anarchists/Sphinxstone in the second. I’m assuming Anarchists/Empire and Dawn Machine/Sphinxstone will work just as well, as I don’t see why they wouldn’t, but I can’t confirm that.[/spoiler]
edited by Madmurdock on 2/12/2015
edited by Madmurdock on 2/12/2015