Legacies

Hmmm. I swear I’d selected the Legacy to take 50% Veils and 50% cash - but my ~5500 cash appears to have transformed into 70 now that I’ve picked a past. Last death around (with a Scion) everything went as expected - this is my first death without a Scion since the new Legacy system though.

Of course, I’m now doubting that I picked what I thought I did. So I thought I’d chime in and see if anyone else had noticed anything like this? (if not, I’ll assume I really didn’t do what I thought I did, and go get more coffee ;)

I have found that the one that is supposed to allow your scion to inherit your cannon will allow you to select any weapon to leave. If you don’t make a choice it will just give the basic weapon that he would get anyway.

[quote=imyril]Hmmm. I swear I’d selected the Legacy to take 50% Veils and 50% cash - but my ~5500 cash appears to have transformed into 70 now that I’ve picked a past. Last death around (with a Scion) everything went as expected - this is my first death without a Scion since the new Legacy system though.

Of course, I’m now doubting that I picked what I thought I did. So I thought I’d chime in and see if anyone else had noticed anything like this? (if not, I’ll assume I really didn’t do what I thought I did, and go get more coffee ;)[/quote]

Have you submitted a bug report for this? Just in case?