Ladybones Road Update

[color=#ff9900]We’ve just updated the Ladybones Road content available at Watchful 23-35. This includes:
[/color][ul][li][color=#ff9900]A new structure: explore the changing options on the Life on Ladybones Road card (this includes a mix of old and some new content aimed at level-appropriate players). Challenges and rewards have been revised in-line with our recent spate of early content revamps.[/color][/li][li][color=#ff9900]Explore the Clay Quarters: you can now explore the warrens of the Clay Men hidden under Ladybones Road! A light buffet of new content aimed primarily at characters with Watchful of about 25, although there are a couple of options for Persons of Some Importance. You may even run into some familiar characters… [/color][/li][li][color=#ff9900]We’ve revised the story of the Disappearing Heiress: as one of Fallen London’s most iconic stories, we’ve left the text largely untouched, but reworked the structure so it uses the Pursue a Case system. If you are already a Finder of Heiresses, this content will not be available. If you were partway through the content your progress has been largely preserved - a new card in Ladybones Road will help you find it.[/color][/li][li][color=#ff9900]An update to the Pursue a Case card: we’ve revised rewards, costs and difficulties. Some existing options have been made more frequent and some new options have been added. It’s also easier to tell when you’ve unlocked a new development in a case.[/color][/li][/ul][color=#ff9900]
If you, our beloved forum denizens, would like to take a look and send us bug reports if you run into any bugs or typos, it would be much appreciated! I’m happy to answer questions, too, if anyone has them.[/color]

Without revealing too much: on the Frank and Jasper and Soap fate-locked storylet, there’s a typo in the very last sentence. “The moon-pearls clatter happily its pocket.” I’m assuming that was meant to be “clatter happily out of its”?

Otherwise, this content is marvelous. There hasn’t been a lack of Clay Man content, but it’s the sort of subject that remains interesting no matter how much we hear about it //hyperbole.

Yes!

Now if I can just get them (perhaps the Unfinished) as a faction to work with…

[color=#ff9900]The Disappearing Heiress story made up almost all the original content for this tier. Once we moved it to a separate Case we needed a load of new content to plug the gap. While reviewing the original content the Clay Quarters jumped out at me as a great idea, but I don’t think we’d even mentioned them anywhere else! Expanding them felt like a good fit. [/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]
[color=#ff9900]We’ve also developed more Clay characters since this content was originally written: the Pirate Poet, Soap, Jasper and Frank. This was an opportunity to introduce some of them to early players.[/color]

<3

Also, I think they were mentioned one other place, but Polythreme is rather out of the way and the mention is literally just a reference or two IIRC.
edited by Mordaine Barimen on 6/4/2014

This is so exciting!!!

Ah–almost forgot to express my feelings on this.
Ahem

So Excited! - YouTube

So excited that you forgot to refer to yourself as “we!”

[quote=Snowskeeper]Ah–almost forgot to express my feelings on this.
Ahem

So Excited! - YouTube

[color=#ff9900]/Fistbump for ZE MOLE![/color]

I love the new Clay Quarters content! Such a nice surprise to find this when I logged in today.