Knightly Tales

That’s what I thought too, but even that doesn’t work. Their special attack increases Dark Omens and Portents by 1 every time you draw it anyway, so you can actually end up raising it more by fighting them than just avoiding them (I once got the dark ritual card triggered twice in one battle).

I really think the solution here is to not make the church a tier 2 building, it seems pretty vital.

I trust I haven’t missed anything, but is there any news of when the level cap may be removed?

You can buy Holy Water at the shop at the wilds and use it to consecrate your weapon though I’m not sure if it could be used at the stage where you must remove the enemy resistance. That said, I never encountered this demonic creature even after I deliberately raise my Dark Omens to high level. Must be something that is added after I reached tier 2.

YES

Thank you randomperson, you are awesome! I completely forgot about the village shop. I withdraw my complaints, then! :-)

(Could still possibly get you stuck if you have less than 75 coins and no sellable materials, though…)

I liked this game, especially the castle building aspects. I’m weird like that, I guess.

I’m still getting the level cap message, which says the game should update in early February. Is this game still active? :(

My guess would be that the game won’t be updated until the contest is over

Content wall message is still showing up for me, is this a glitch, or is tier 2 content ready yet? Character’s name is Nemias.[li]

Also, a trick I use to deal with the cultists is to ignore the card until you enter combat with something else, that will instantly discard the card without raising dark portents.

Is the game still active, or has it stopped? Really hoping I could get to tier 2 at some point.

Pretty sure it’s stopped at this point.

Darn, I was hoping there would be more content.