Kickstarter Reward Survey

[color=#0066ff]Fancy helping us decide on the backer rewards for the Sunless Skies Kickstarter?[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Take the survey[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Please pass it around, esp to non-forum folk, so we get diverse opinions![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Thanks gang :)[/color]

Completed and shared!

Yay! Another step closer. (I know, it’s a long journey but even those are done step by step)

Done, but I was wondering if information about the packages (cost and reward) will be available in advance.

Always a pleasure to be of service.

[color=#0066ff]We will probably get the page ready to share and then put it on the forums, just. These things always benefit from more pairs of eyes than there are in the building. :)[/color]

Yay! Getting excited about this :)

Thy will be done, Hannah. Having purchased the Sunless Sea map in its first printing of 50, I really would like another based on this new realm. My walls should be able to direct visitors to any number of fantastic locales where clothing, creatures, or Captains could eat them…

Oh shoot. I forgot to mention how much I’d love a plushie of one of the companions.

Questionnaire completed!
I noticed that nowhere did it suggest “More tie-ins to Fallen London”. I mean, I’m biased, but adding tie-ins to FL is a great way to make me spend Entirely too much money on a kickstarter :P.

[quote=Swinter]Questionnaire completed!
I noticed that nowhere did it suggest &quotMore tie-ins to Fallen London&quot. I mean, I’m biased, but adding tie-ins to FL is a great way to make me spend Entirely too much money on a kickstarter :P.[/quote]

Agreed - the only place it was mentioned was in that list of the things you didn’t want. If that question had been about what you wanted more I would have chosen the in game pet and a tie-in to Fallen London.

I want a selfie from the White, and one from Salt =o

[quote=LawrenceKeyworth][quote=Swinter]Questionnaire completed!
I noticed that nowhere did it suggest &quotMore tie-ins to Fallen London&quot. I mean, I’m biased, but adding tie-ins to FL is a great way to make me spend Entirely too much money on a kickstarter :P.[/quote]

Absolutely! I added that in the space at the end for remarks, but I was really hoping to see that in the list of features wanted. It doesn’t necessarily seem at this moment in time to be on their radar, which kind of makes me less inclined to donate (i probably still will! But Fallen London had my heart, the rest is all just extra to me).[/quote]

I agree. Without FL-rewards, I’m still going to get it, but probably just at the low-tiers.

Just noticed this.

I’m mostly looking forward to the Fallen London rewards. If the Sunless Skies kickstarter is anything like Sunless Sea kickstarter, the FL rewards will be within my price range while the &quothelp Failbetter build the game world&quot will probably be too expensive.

[color=#0066ff]This survey will close on Monday 28 Nov at noon GMT, for those of you who haven’t filled it in and want to. Go go go![/color]