[color=#0066ff]This story will be called:[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]The Court of Cats![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Start your speculating now… :)[/color]
edited by h4nchan on 5/22/2015

Clearly, it’s about cats that invent the art of Tennis.

Something tells me I shouldn’t tank my connection to the Duchess anytime soon.

(Here’s hoping I can put forward my Grubby Kitten as a page ;) )

Perhaps it’s the secret history of Caterine the Great?

Will my absurdly high connection with the Dutchess, abundance of cats, and siding with the Dutchess at Sacksmass finally be rewarded?!

Obviously, it’s about Cats playing Tennis with Sigmund Freud and Dr. Watson. Oh wait, my mistake. A thousand pardons.

…now you say that, I do want to know what happened to the Honey-Addled Detective’s faithful friend.

This June, jazz comes to the Neath.

Really looking forward to it!
I have yet to do this month’s story, but I should get to it soon. Too bad I won’t be able to get my exceptional friendship back until mid-june

Right now I’m picturing cats having a legal battle, and it’s just adorable. I doubt that’s what the story is about, but I’m looking forward to it nonetheless.

More cats is always a good thing. Unless you’re a dog person. I’ve always adored how FL pictured and written its cats, those little cute secret keepers.
Will we judge a cat offender? “Court” does ring a legal bell to me, and it’s a great idea, I think!
The court hereby sentences you… to death by starveling cat!

Is the court:
The royal court? (Most obvious, but I’m pro-Duchess so this is my vote)
A tennis court? Or another British sport arena? (the only thing I can think of is basketball, which seems unlikely for many reasons)
A court of law? (Adorable and not implausible)
A romantic tale of a cat being courted? (Probably not)
Cats courting attention? (Very out of character)

So many options…

[quote=MissCrumpet]
A tennis court? Or another British sport arena? (the only thing I can think of is basketball, which seems unlikely for many reasons)[/quote]

Could be a croquet court. The conversion of croquet clubs to tennis took place after the Fall, and in any case croquet had a minor resurgence in the 1890s. Being a more intellectual and precise game, I imagine it would be more popular among cats than tennis.

Will we be judged by cats ? That would be… stressful.

Even weirder : maybe we’ll be courted by cats ! Oh my…

I’m a little dyslexic and read Sacksmass as Smackass, and thought it was a game I’d missed out on![li]

I’m a little dyslexic and read Sacksmass as Smackass, and thought it was a game I’d missed out on![li][/quote]

The Duchess is a woman of mysteries and particular tastes; that is all I am able to say. ;)

I want to come to your house for the holidays now.

I would play that.

Court-martial for the Starveling Cat

The Starveling Kitty! The Starveling Kitty! We know what it did and we found it guilty