Jericho Locks Grind

So, taking a quick break from the massive drama that is that horrible outfit lock thing, does anyone know the easiest way to grind up memories of distant shores? That’s the one I’ve been using for my esteem of the guild thing, but I’ve run dry now. I’ve started converting my candles and salts, but I’ll run out of those too as well. So the best way to grind up memories would be appreciated.

If any of the other ways to get esteem have an even easier grind, learning about that would be even more appreciated.

[quote=Jules Asimov]So, taking a quick break from the massive drama that is that horrible outfit lock thing, does anyone know the easiest way to grind up memories of distant shores? That’s the one I’ve been using for my esteem of the guild thing, but I’ve run dry now. I’ve started converting my candles and salts, but I’ll run out of those too as well. So the best way to grind up memories would be appreciated.

If any of the other ways to get esteem have an even easier grind, learning about that would be even more appreciated.[/quote]

If you have a lot of Echoes, you can simply buy abominable salts from the Bazaar in bulk and convert them into Memories, but that option may not work well if you do not have a lot of Sworn Statements to go along with them. If you didn’t get a lot of Sworn Statements during the election, it will be difficult to get more in bulk for grinding purposes.

What I did was simply convert Memories into Collated Research and participate in debates at Arborist’s Hands, though it will depend on your Persuasive stat. You lose only one Collated Research per failure, so assuming that Persuasive is high and you have a lot of Collated Research, the loss should be minimal.

If you need Memories from scratch, research your False-Snake at the Lab, and it shouldn’t take too long.

If you don’t have anything against skeleton building and can get bizzare to 15, a tentacled entrepeneur pays in memories. 1 MoDS per 50 skeleton value.
Also, if you have lots of other 0.5 echo items you can convert them into MoDS.

If you can scrounge up 15 Bizarre, you can sell skeletons to the Tentacled Entrepreneur for Memories of Distant Shores. You’ll need at least one point of Amalgamy.

I hate this grind with a passion. Even with the “Charter a boat to new horizons” option, I’ve been to Cedar Woods 15+ times in a row and have yet to see the Octagonal Tomb…
Approximately 1 to 30000, and with the rather high resources needed for this, quite a loss for my alt.

Anyone else has such a “stellar” record to share?