Isolation Check-In

Hello from Paris!

It’s been quite a few weeks since we’ve been under quarantine and its started to wear on people. We have only a little longer to go until they start easing some measures (hopefully). In light of that though, I’ve been able to get back to FL after far too long and instead of just “grind”, take my time, read, and enjoy it. I also, after a good 6 or 7 years, created a forum account.

Hi, Jericho! I’ve also found time to carry on with my Ambition, which I’d left for so long, I’d forgotten what it was.
People are growing tired of the lock-down here, as well, though some never adopted it stringently anyway. Stay safe.

[quote=Meradine Heidenreich]Hi, Jericho! I’ve also found time to carry on with my Ambition, which I’d left for so long, I’d forgotten what it was.
People are growing tired of the lock-down here, as well, though some never adopted it stringently anyway. Stay safe.[/quote]

Nice! I am trying to get to Iron Republic to move onto my ambition but gathering favor with the Devils is proving… challenging. To the card giving masters, at least.

Instead I’ve chosen to experiment with breeding some beasts that’s turned out to be successful and a good focus for now. I’m just one step away from catching them all!

I hope the quarantine keeps bringing others around. I’ve definitely enjoyed my new found FL time.

Yes Please take care your health and family. It is time of Corona Virus. So We are duty to prevent from this virus.