Is there a way to get to the tomb colonies?

You know, without being disgraced there. I do recall that I could board a ship there for my ambition at one point…but I was wondering if I could get there and do storylets for the disgraced version, without being disgraced. I always regret I had to get myself arrested to find the repentant forget, due to having no other way to meet him.

I’m afraid you’ll just have to get your scandal high enough for disgrace to get there.

Are you trying to get a Tomb-Lion, perchance? Otherwise there aren’t many reason for going to the Tomb Colonies.

I’m searching for a Tomb-Lion! So it’s Scandal that we need to raise to eight to get to the Tomb Colonies? From the name I’d guessed Wounds, so I’m glad that I came to the forums.

Having just returned from Polythreme, I must ask if there are any items we need to acquire before we go to the Colonies?

F.F. Gebrandt’s Tincture of Vigour. Don’t forget you can wear the Modish Bonnet and other scandalous clothing that give your scandal a temporary boost.

Also, if you haven’t been kicked out of the Imperial Court yet, there’s an easy way to get to the Tomb-Colonies without having to labor to raise your scandal a bit of a time. Just put on ‘a work of barely-clad decadence’, and you’ll get shipped off to the Tomb-Colonies in STYLE! :D