Is there a way to get rid of wretched mog?

I picked up a wretched mog mascot by chance and now I can’t do the Rattus Faber repair option in London. How do I get rid of this cat that I don’t want?

Hah! Good question. I don’t personally know of a way, but it would certainly be in-character for a cat to refuse to leave a place it liked.

If it turns out that there really is no way to get rid of it, there are alternatives to Rattus Faber repair – the Admiralty is pretty good.

The Admiralty is almost certainly better if you have the favours to use it.

Yeah, but that Mog is never unlucky :)

After the event in Gaider’s Mourn where he wins a fight for you, mine randomly decided to stay once. I found this thread seeing if there was a way to recruit him back, haha
edited by noctrnalsymphony on 12/23/2016

[quote=noctrnalsymphony]After the event in Gaider’s Mourn where he wins a fight for you, mine randomly decided to stay once. I found this thread seeing if there was a way to recruit him back, haha
edited by noctrnalsymphony on 12/23/2016[/quote]

You should be able to use the supplies to get it again in Mutton Island since there are no qualities other than the mog itself in both of the events(obtaining and losing it), unlike with most other officers.