iPad V2.0.0.2667: University Student won't debark

The Fate of Needles passenger task does not progress in iPad V2.0.0.2667 because the University Student does not disembark on Hunters Keep. There is no event, anyway. The Journal entry title in full is &quotThe Fate of Needles: Bound for Hunter’s Keep.&quot Maybe some other island?

Hello! Sorry you’re having trouble - best to send bug reports to sunlessmobile@failbettergames.com, where Failbetter are best able to see and address them!

I’ve got this too. Tried quitting the game and a full restart, but he’s stuck. Been there 3 times so far, but no progression.

I’ve had this too. Picked him up but can’t drop him off. Doesn’t even appear in my hold.

I’ll raise a ticket with FBG.

[color=#cc0099]Thank you for reporting this, as Sir Frederick said above, it’d be really lovely if anyone finds bugs to send them directly to sunlessmobile@failbettergames.com so we can investigate them straightaway. It’s also helpful if you include your device model in the support ticket. Thanks![/color]

The FBG team are friendly and helpful when it comes to handling bug reports.

[quote=BetweenTwoParks]The Fate of Needles passenger task does not progress in iPad V2.0.0.2667 because the University Student does not disembark on Hunters Keep. There is no event, anyway. The Journal entry title in full is &quotThe Fate of Needles: Bound for Hunter’s Keep.&quot Maybe some other island?[/quote] For Me hunter keep had to fall then I was able to drop of the fate of needles passenger