Invisible equipment on profile page?

I just noticed that my currently-equipped items are no longer visible on my profile page; instead, the area to the left of my journal entries contains only the cameo, the &quotThey say…&quot section, and current lodgings. I checked a few other profile links from users of this forum, and founds the results to be oddly random: some users also have completely invisible equipment, while some have only their expanded inventory (vehicles, club, affiliation, etc.) visible. I checked this with a different browser and had the same results.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Is it a change to the game (with some new setting to enable or disable), or some sort of glitch?

Huh, I just checked this out on mine, and I also have invisible equipment. I only can see my expanded inventory.

I noticed this earlier today on my husbands profile, I thought he was just lazing in bed! I changed my ‘outfit’ to join him and all my equipment disappeared… I then changed some transport from the lodgings inventory and those have now evaporated from my profile too.

I just sent you a ‘cat’ Mr Sinclair.
edited by Snotra on 10/6/2015
edited by Snotra on 10/6/2015

So it seems I’m not the only one experiencing this. I hope it’s just a temporary glitch; I rather enjoy seeing the amusing names people come up with for their companions, newspapers, etc., and seeing what they’re wearing and carrying makes other characters seem more like actual people to interact with, instead of just names.

I guess all of us are running around London naked now. Hopefully we won’t be struck with too much scandal.

Quick, someone assemble the Calendar Council! Tell them to start the Liberation of Night, pronto!

Yep, everything’s invisible for me too. I’m thinking it’s just a weird bug of some sort, but we’ll have to wait and see.

[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]It is a bug! We will look into it, but it’s not affecting the game proper, so we may take a while to get to it. [/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]We haven’t received any support tickets about it; if you spot something like this in future we’d be most obliged if you could send word via support@failbettergames.com so we can add it to our list.[/color]