Inventory Limits

Yep, you get Journals of Infamy after a successful run of a Newspaper edition! 140 per edition, with additional rewards if you pick the 104 copy editions. You also get a quality if you reach that highest tier, one per each type of copy.

Which isn’t that profitable. 60 echoes in goods in- if you have them in the right form, even, and, assuming optimal options, 80 echoes in goods out after 13+ actions. it’s a good way for getting rid of spare contraptions, but if you don’t care about the qualities, better to just get the standard grinds after newpaper running once on each route for the text.

To be more specific: it’s 44 actions to get the Whirring Contraption in Wilmot’s End, 1 to attend to the presses, and at least 14 actions to get all the copy you need. So 59 actions to get 80 echoes, which equals 1.35 epa.

[quote=Sara Hysaro]Here you can find a list of possible goals provided by Nigel Overstreet.[/quote]Keep in mind that’s a really old list. There’s lots of new stuff to be achieved in the years since I’ve written that.

@Nitebrite: Do you have both the Rubbery Hound and the Plated Seal or is one of those an identical icon for a different companion? I think you should only be able to have one (&quotYou are now in the company of monsters&quot). If you indeed have two at the same time, I’d be interested on how one could accomplish that.

You can have multiple monsters at the same time. You just can’t have two of the same monster at a time. You can collect all the monsters at once in the same way you’d collect them individually.

I always thought they were mutually exclusive. Thanks!

The mutually exclusive petpanions are the Clandestine Rendezvous ones you get early in the game (grubby kitten, bandaged raven, racing slug, etc.) and the ones specific to different parts of town (salt weasel, haunted-looking dog, or rubbery euphonium).

Also the profession pets since you can only have one job at a time. I also like to think of the scuttering squad and midnight matriarch as mutually exclusive due to their conflict card, but arguably you could just hold onto that card forever and pretend you lived in a lesser hand lodgings.

I don’t have the saker falcon because I was a bit silly in the past and got the falcon in Silver Tree, but not in Fallen London, because that was a thing you could do oops. Should have paid better attention and done it the other way around haha, oh well. I do need to get the other 5 ravens again some day. I sold them for the goat and also because they add cards which bloat the opp deck (as long as you have lower tier ravens there will always be a card to upgrade them in your deck). But one day I’ll need them again just to 100% everything achievable again.

Although one can choose to side with the cat and doubles one suspicion. It’s manageable.
OR
one could side the rats, but convert one’s Memory of Light sideways beforehand, thus, loosing less than 50 instead of a 100 of those.
Better than downgrading your lodging.

[quote=NiteBrite]I do need to get the other 5 ravens again some day. I sold them for the goat and also because they add cards which bloat the opp deck (as long as you have lower tier ravens there will always be a card to upgrade them in your deck).[/quote]I believe that’s just for the basic Dazed Raven Advisor (the one you buy at the Bazaar). None of the other upgraded ravens (of any tier) have an associated card.