Intimate with a Secular Missionary

Hi again everyone. When will the story of the Secular Missionary finally get to its conclusion? I have 8 of this quality, but we’re still not even close to find the lost husband…

When Failbetter makes the conclusion

Oh… I didn’t know there are unfinished stories. Sorry.
edited by Voodoo Master on 3/29/2012

Unlike regular stories, unfinished stories are missing something. A conclusion, a character, a conscious. The main difference is that a regular story is never going to drive you insane from anticipation during the wait. [color=#333333]The distinction, unfortunately, often evades editors and players alike.[/color]

[quote=Voodoo Master]Oh… I didn’t know there are unfinished stories. Sorry.
edited by Voodoo Master on 3/29/2012[/quote]

No need for apologies! I don’t know the fractions now but in interviews (and blog posts I believe) it has been mentioned that there was roughly a third of the game still to go (that number is pre-March 2012 I believe). So, hopefully, as time-permits, hopefully, the Dear lady will find out news of her husband. Or perhaps find his acquaintance with a certain pair of scarlet stockings… Or perhaps a Jack… Mayhap a trip by Zee? A tumble into honey-soaked dreams or caught up in that secret room of the palace where dreamers are kept caged…

~MF
A Lady musing