In game contacts - can I remove?

Hello one and all.

I have recently started enjoying Fallen London for the first time (I welcome social activity or acquaintance requests by the way!), however I’ve accidentally added someone to my contacts who doesn’t seem to be active in-game any more. Is there a way I can remove them from my in-game contacts list (ie the drop-down menu you can use to select someone to invite to an activity)? I would like to avoid cluttering it up if possible.

Thanks!

Yes, contacts are removable, though how to do so differs if you are Acquainted with the person or not. If so, you need to snub them, which is under Attend to matters of society and scandal in your Lodgings. If you aren’t Acquainted, you can go to your Edit Your Account in the upper right toolbar and then remove their name from the contact list. Confusingly, the name there will be their StoryNexus name, which may differ from their Fallen London name.

Hope that helps!

[quote=Miss Verity Green]Yes, contacts are removable, though how to do so differs if you are Acquainted with the person or not. If so, you need to snub them, which is under Attend to matters of society and scandal in your Lodgings. If you aren’t Acquainted, you can go to your Edit Your Account in the upper right toolbar and then remove their name from the contact list. Confusingly, the name there will be their StoryNexus name, which may differ from their Fallen London name.

Hope that helps![/quote]

Indeed it does, thanks very much!