Import failed when clicking New Stories Available

Hello.

I have recently felt like starting a new captain before the Zubmariner launches so I reinstalled the game. Now after authenticating and clicking &quotNew Stories Available&quot button it says:
&quotThe import failed, continue with your saved game or try again later.&quot [GOG Galaxy client]

I have tried a complete uninstall, reinstall, verification, and launching both the game and the client as administrator, nothing worked.

Is there any way to solve this ?

Additionally, I see HTML tags in the Latest News box (h3, nbsp, etc)

I don’t know if that’s relevant or not, but I’m running this on Windows 10 64bit
edited by Maydawn on 9/22/2016

I think there was a problem with humble bundle using an outdated build, maybe you’re having the same problem.

PSA #2: the new build is now up on Humble.

The GOG build is 2.1.1.2968, which I believe is parity with the Steam build.

The stories updated for me (GOG no Galaxy) but I’m getting other issues (blank white loading screens, Failbetter logo and intro quote black screens, and the game forgetting that I’d downloaded the stories when I return to the title screen). I’m also seeing the html in the news box.

I’ve sent an e-mail to support about it.

[quote=KaiserWilhelm]The GOG build is 2.1.1.2968, which I believe is parity with the Steam build.

The stories updated for me (GOG no Galaxy) but I’m getting other issues (blank white loading screens, Failbetter logo and intro quote black screens, and the game forgetting that I’d downloaded the stories when I return to the title screen). I’m also seeing the html in the news box.

I’ve sent an e-mail to support about it.[/quote]

Thanks everyone for replying.

So I understand these are just bugs from the latest build. I guess we’ll just have to wait for fixes :)

anyone else having a time loop after the update? i’ve got Sacks showing up in London… also the test looks like a renegade from an 8 bit game.