Imperious Sister

One of the three people/items mentioned in the contest of stories at Low Barnet is the Imperious Sister - I’ve gone to all of the underwater locations, but can’t get any information about her. Nothing at The Sisterhood either. Has anyone come across her?

I think you meet her at Mount Palmerston.

Sweet, thanks!

You can meet her at Mt Palmerston or Scrimshander.

Hmm - I’ve just been back to both places, and can’t find her, even ferretting around in the Archive for ages. Do you recall the event that let you find her?

The event should either be in the main Scrimshander storylet or in the storylet for leaving, if you haven’t met her in Mt Palmerston yet. At least that’s what I recall from the beta; the event is still there in the game files so it should be accessible somehow.

Thanks for the reply - definitely nothing at Mt Palmerston, and I’ve just spent half an hour going through Scrimshander with a fine toothcomb, helping both the Drownies and the Chelonate faction find what they want in the Archives several times and trying each different sacrifice to leave. Still nothing! Starting to look like a bug, will email the developers.

I found a guy at London who wanted me to take him to where a Fluke had washed up. I only found him in the save that I was just ending, and when I looked on the next save, he wasn’t there. Maybe there’s an element of randomness…?

That’s unrelated. Each captain is given a quest for one of four possible passengers; the Anxious Student is one.

That’s unrelated. Each captain is given a quest for one of four possible passengers; the Anxious Student is one.[/quote]
Oh, okay.

Well, I JUST looked and I found her at Mt Palmerston, too, so probably a bug.

That’s useful, thanks MV - have reported it as a bug.